That wonderful time of the year is on its way here again and coming fast, faster than some of us would like to admit. I do the majority of my shopping throughout the year, and stocking stuffers for kids are no different.
Stocking Stuffers for the Kids
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
If there is a sale on something I know my kids will like, I get it. Clearance on Barbie or Lego toys, getting some. With three kids, I have a lot of shopping to do and I’d like to still have some money leftover when Christmas has come.
I also shop for stocking stuffers all year too. Particularly at our Dollarama where they may never have the same things back in stock. Plus you can fill a stocking pretty cheap that way too!
Things you can find at your local dollar store:
- Coloring book
- Christmas craft
- Bubble bath
Other things to add to your child’s stocking without breaking the bank:
- Fruit – an apple or orange, or both
- Christmas chocolates or Lifesavers book
- A movie
- Socks and/or underwear
- Christmas Ornaments – My oldest is a huge Monster High fan and would an ornament in her stocking.
Things for baby:
- Wipes – travel sizes will fit in stockings
- Mum-Mums, Puffs or other baby snacks
Things for the little fashionista:
- Nail polish
- Hair accessories
- Lip balm/gloss
- Hair brush
Things for everyday play:
- Action figures
- Lego – these Lego sets are small, inexpensive, and the perfect stocking size.
- Puzzles – my little guy is a huge Paw Patrol fan and this puzzle needs to be in his stocking this year.