That wonderful time of the year is on its way here again and coming fast, faster than some of us would like to admit. I do the majority of my shopping throughout the year but I often leave my husband until the end of the year, buying 99% of his stocking stuffers for men online. This way he is less likely to see them.
Stocking Stuffers for Men
*This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for more information.*
I am always tasked with what seems like impossible tasks: shopping for all the men in our family. My husband, my father, and my father-in-law. Shopping for my hubby is a bit easier as I know him better, and what he has/needs. The other two are a challenge.
- Shaving Cream
- Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer
- Gift Cards – You can actually buy these online if you rather do all your shopping online instead of going to each place to get them.
- A DVD
- A book
- New wallet – is he holding his together with duct tape?
- Beef Jerky
Treat Him Right
- Whiskey Stones – my Hubby has been wanting these for awhile
- Corkcicle Beer Chiller – I want one of these too!
- Bacon Bandaids – Is your man a bacon lover? He’ll at least get a laugh out of these.
- Man Card – the size of a credit card, a bottle opener
- Chocolate Ammo – these are cute, and I’ve only seen them online a great sweet treat for the hunter, or just because.
- Sport team Christmas Ornament
- Geekey Multi-tool – a multi tool that is small enough to be a key-chain but can get most job done.
More stocking stuffer ideas:
Sign up here so you don’t miss a thing!
Free printables + tips + resources and more!