Would you like to write a guest post on Forgetful Momma? However, we are pretty particular about what we put on the site and are very specific about what we consider a guest post as opposed to a sponsored post, which we also accept.
Accepting Guest Post Contributions
Guest posts overview:
- Previously published posts are NOT ok!
- 2 – 3 sentence Author Bio goes on bottom of post, with no more than 2 NOT FOR PROFIT links
- Posts should be at least 400 words – max is not an issue, but some readers tend to get bored after about 1,000!
- ZERO for profit links within the body of the post and no more than 3 not-for-profit links within post.
Meaning: do not send my readers to a site where they need to buy something, but you may send my readers to another site for more information (ex: your blog). If you are going to send them to a place they need to purchase something then you are trying to submit an ad, and you can find advertising options here.
If you are interested in guest posting on Forgetful Momma, these are the topics I am accepting content for.
Guest post topics:
- Activities and/or Crafts for Kids
- Educational Printables
- Family Fun Night and/or Movie Night ideas
- Ways to Save Money
- Meal Planning
When you submit a blog post to me, I work hard to promote the post to secure as much exposure as possible for the content you are sharing. It is shared, over a course of time, on all of my social media platforms. It is also linked up to linky parties that I participate in each week.
Your post must have the following:
- A pinworthy image
- A Facebook-worthy image
- You may have 3 links to your site within the body of the post.
- Your post must be original! Do not re-purpose your blog content onto my site
Your post may not contain:
- Retail links
- Affiliate links
- Alcohol, gambling, or curse words
Want to Guest Post?
Send an email to me at ashley (@) forgetfulmomma (.) com with the subject line of: Guest Post Contributions Please allow some time as we will accept as we schedule into our editorial calendar.