I cannot believe that I have not shared this with you all before. These are the best appetizers in my opinion, and they are perfect for pot lucks. Bacon wrapped stuffing is always a hit when hubby makes it and takes it somewhere. There is never any leftover, and we’ve actually had people be disappointed when we’re brought something different because they love this recipe so much.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffing
What You Need:
- 1-2 package of bacon – your choice of flavor
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing – your choice of flavor
- 1 egg
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Appetizer
Grab a pack of your favorite bacon, I prefer low sodium because of the sodium levels/taste, but then again the maple flavor is amazing as well! Choose your favorite.
Cut open the package of bacon, and cut the bacon in half so you have half sized strips.
Once the stove top has cooled so you can handle it, but it’s not cold, mix in your egg.
Take a scoop (about one tablespoon to two tablespoons worth depending on how big you want them) and wrap it in the bacon.
Stick a toothpick into the bacon and through to the other side. Place the toothpick near the seam to help hold it together.
Lay it on a baking sheet covered in tin foil for easier clean up.
Bake at 400F 20-30 minutes until the bacon is your desired chewy-crispiness. The bacon is going to make or break you stuffing wrapped in bacon.
These are perfect for taking to pot lucks or for making for a football game party. Or any type of party for that matter. Do some up, pop them into a casserole dish for traveling. Once at you destination if they need reheating they are ready to go in the oven in the casserole dish.
Leave the toothpicks in after baking to make them a great finger food ready to go for people to enjoy.
Have you tried bacon wrapped anything?
- 1-2 package of bacon - your choice of flavor
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing - your choice of flavor
- 1 egg
- Prepare Stove Top according to box instructions.
- Cut open the package, and cut the bacon in half so you have half sized strips.
- Once the stove top has cooled so you can handle it, mix in the egg.
- Now take a scoop (about a tablespoon - two tablespoons worth depending on how big you want them) and wrap it in the bacon.
- Stick a toothpick into it. Lay it on a baking sheet covered in tin foil for easier clean up.
- Bake at 400F 20-30 minutes until the bacon is your desired chewy-crispiness.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g