New Year’s resolutions or goals if you prefer start this weekend… after a party to celebrate the new year and eating lots of sweet treats. This week I have a chosen five to feature here from the previous week to share with you guys!
Simple Chocolate Cookies, easy enough for your children to easily help, but delicious enough for all to enjoy.
Chewy, Chocolate Chip cookies are my husband’s specialty.
Lemon brownies with a lemon glaze is fancy enough that my may want to use a plate a fork.
Gingerbread Texas Sheet Cake by Tanya at Lemons for Lulu
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars by Joanna at Everyday Made Fresh
Best Brownie Recipe by Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
3 Ingredient, 10 Minute Candy Cane Bark by Crystal at Castle View Academy
Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, , Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for December!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.