Welcome to Tasty Tuesday!
I thought about sharing a recipe with you all this week from our kitchen, but then there were so many delicious drinks shared last week that I thought I would feature them instead.
After all, who couldn’t use a drink at this time of year, with the shopping, the wrapping, the whining children and, dang it, the whining adults!
Apple Cider Sangria by Joanna at Everyday Made Fresh
Sparkling Cranberry Mojito by Shannah Coe at Just Us Four
Santa Hat Martini by Susan at Oh My! Creative
Spiked Eggnog Mocho by Courtney at Sweet C’s Design
Cinnamon Apple Cider Martini by Michelle at A Dash of Daily Life
Non- Alcoholic Drinks
Holiday Coffee Syrup by Sarah at Grounded and Surrounded
Peppermint Cappuccino by Krystal at Krystal’s Kitsch
Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, , Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for December!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.